DCCPTA Award Application Forms
Click the link below to download the application form. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. To apply for awards your PTA/PTSA must be in good standing: see all SIX requirements here
- Advocacy Award
- Blood Drive Award
- Diversity & Inclusion Award
- Family Engagement Award
- Health Safety Program Award
- Historian Award – Link for Historian Questionnaire (Due April 25th)
- Humanitarian Service Award
- Leadership Workshop Award
- Literacy Award
- Local Unit Achievement Award
- Student Involvement Award
- Creative Communication through Technology Award
Florida PTA Awards
Click here to find the complete offering of state PTA awards. The Florida PTA award deadline is May 1
Honorary State Life Membership Award
An Honorary State Life Membership is given for meritorious and outstanding service on behalf of children and youth. For $75, the Recipient will receive a Certificate, Pin and Wallet ID Card.
An appropriate acknowledgement will be mailed to the honoree or to the family of the deceased informing them of your gift to the Florida PTA. The amount is not mentioned. Unless otherwise specified, the net proceeds from your contribution will go into the Scholarship Fund, after covering expenses. (AVAILABLE ALL YEAR). APPLY ONLINE through the Florida PTA website.
National PTA School of Excellence Program
The National PTA School of Excellence Program is a recognition program that supports and celebrates partnerships between PTA and schools.
Right Foot Award
Applications are closed
A special award is presented to PTAs that complete important tasks to get your PTA off to a good start.
Documents Needed To Complete Your Nomination
- A completed Right Foot Award application
- A copy of your audit
- Current board roster including contact information
- A copy of your budget
- Meeting minutes from the meeting where your budget was passed
The award application can be downloaded here: Right Foot Online Award Application.
Please email the above items to email@example.com. Your application will not be considered complete unless all documents are submitted via email by the November 1st deadline.